PKSHA Technology Inc.
Article 2 (Definitions)
- 1) "Personal Information"
- Personal information as defined in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- 2) "Personal Information, etc."
- 3) "Affiliates"
- Affiliated companies as defined in Article 8 of the Ordinance on Terminology, Forms and Preparation Methods of Financial Statements, etc.
Article 3 (Compliance with Laws and Regulations)
In handling personal information, etc., we will comply with applicable laws, regulations, guidelines, etc.
Article 4 (Purpose of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
The purposes of use of personal information, etc. of customers, etc., by the Company shall be as follows
- 1) To provide products and services of the Company and its affiliated companies (hereinafter referred to as the "Company, etc.") 1) To provide products and services of the Company and its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as the "Company, etc.") based on contracts, etc. between the Company, etc. and customers, etc.
- 2) To provide after-sales service, maintenance, etc. for the Company's products and services.
- 3) To deliver information or make proposals concerning the products and services of the Company, etc. (including by sending e-mail). 4)To provide you with information about our products and services (including by sending e-mails)
- 4)To analyze the interests and preferences of customers based on their browsing history on the Company's Web site and other Web sites by using cookies and other identifiers, and to deliver optimized advertisements to customers based on the results of such analysis.
- 5) To respond to opinions and requests from Customers regarding the Company, etc. or the Company's products and services.
- 6)To conduct surveys on the usage and satisfaction of our products and services, or to improve our products and services.
- 7)To recruit new employees and officers of the Company and to properly manage employment and business relationships with them.
Article 5 (Acquisition and Management of Personal Information, etc.)
- 1. We shall acquire personal information, etc. legally and fairly to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use in accordance with laws and regulations.
- 2. In order to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information, etc., and to properly manage personal information, the Company shall take organizational, personnel, physical, and technical security control measures in accordance with what the Company deems appropriate. For inquiries regarding the security control measures taken by the Company, please contact the contact information in Article 9.
Article 6 (Provision of Personal Information, etc. to Third Parties)
We shall not provide Personal Information, etc. of customers, etc. to any third party without obtaining the consent of the individual, except in the case of joint use as set forth in the following Article, in the case of entrustment of handling of Personal Information, etc. to achieve the purpose of use, or in other cases permitted under the law.
In cases where the handling of Personal Information, etc. requires the cooperation of a person outside of Japan, this includes entrustment to a person outside of Japan.
Article 7 (Joint Use of Personal Information, etc.)
The Company may share personal information, etc. as follows
- The Company may jointly use Personal Information, etc. as follows
- Items of Personal Information, etc. to be jointly used: Personal Information, etc. described in Article 2 (Definitions), Item 2.
- Scope of joint users:
- Our affiliated companies (limited to companies to be separately specified)
- Purpose of use by joint users:
- Same as Article 4 (Purpose of Use of Personal Information, etc.).
- Name of entity responsible for management of personal information, etc. pertaining to joint use:
- PKSHA Technology, Inc.(Katsuya Uenoyama, Representative Director, Hongo Segawa Building, 2-35-10 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo)
Article 8 (Disclosure, Correction, Suspension of Use, etc. of Personal Information, etc.)
- 1. By sending a request to the contact address set forth in the following article, the customer may request that Minebea disclose (including disclosure of records of provision to third parties), correct, add, delete, suspend use of, or erase (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") personal information, etc. held by Minebea. (including disclosure of records of provision to third parties), correction, addition, deletion, suspension of use, or erasure (hereinafter referred to as "disclosure, etc.") of personal information, etc. held by the Company. (hereinafter referred to as "Disclosure, etc."). However, this shall not apply to cases in which the Company is permitted by law to refuse the Disclosure, etc.
- 2. Customers, etc. shall follow the procedures separately stipulated by the Company for disclosure, etc., and shall pay the fees separately stipulated by the Company.
Article 9 (Contact)
Our contact information regarding personal information, etc. is as follows
Hongo Segawa Building 4F, 2-35-10 Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
PKSHA Technology Inc. Personal Information Consultation Desk
- Personal Information Protection Manager.：
- Mitsuya Nakata
- Phone number:
- E-mail address:
Established on October 1, 2016
Revised June 1, 2020
Revised on April 1, 2022