PKSHA Technology was founded in 2012 in Hongo, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo by engineers and researchers working on advanced information technology.
Hongo is a place with a continuous engineering history, and our office is located on a historical stratum.
Rooted in this place, we are developing our algorithm business with the aim of implementing valuable products into society.
- October 2012
- AppReSearch Inc. is established for the business purpose of data analysis business using machine learning technology.
- February 2013
- Developed algorithm module "Predictor Module_Predictor"
- June 2013
- Head office moved to "The University of Tokyo Industry-Academia Collaboration Plaza", Hongo 7-chome, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo
- November 2013
- Developed algorithm modules "Behavior Analysis Module_Logger" and "Reinforcement Learning Module_Agent"
- February 2014
- Office relocated to the University of Tokyo Entrepreneur Plaza due to expansion of business scale
- March 2014
- Developed algorithm module "Recommendation Module_Recommender"
- July 2014
- Yutaka Matsuo, Project Associate Professor, Graduate School of Engineering, The University of Tokyo, becomes Technical Advisor
- August 2014
- Company name changed from "AppReSearch Inc." to "PKSHA Technology Inc."
- December 2014
- Developed an algorithm module "Anomaly Detection Module_Detector"
Developed the algorithm module "Text Understanding Module_Dialogue_1"
- March 2015
- Developed algorithm module "Image/Video Analysis Module_Recognizer"
- October 2015
- Developed an algorithm module "Dialogue Understanding Module_Dialogue_2"
Released "CELLOR" algorithmic software in the CRM area
- October 2016
- Established BEDORE Inc.
- December 2016
- Released "HRUS" algorithmic software in the area of video image recognition.
Moved the head office to "Hongo Segawa Building", Hongo 2-chome, Bunkyo-ku, Tokyo for business expansion.
- September 2017
- Listed on the Mothers market of the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
- July 2019
- Acquired all shares of ITEC Corporation and made it a subsidiary.
- May 2021
- Acquired shares of Asirirella Inc. and made it a subsidiary.
- June 2021
- Acquired shares of PRAZNA Corporation and made it a subsidiary
- April 2022
- PRAZNA Corporation changed its name to PKSHACommunication Corporation and BEDORE Corporation changed its name to PKSHA Workplace Corporation.