Software that co-evolves with people
PKSHA Product is software that improves accuracy together with people, using algorithms researched and developed by PKSHA Research. It smoothly integrates into existing operations and reduces the workload according to the amount of use. Rather than taking away people's work, the software learns from people's wisdom and knowledge and passes it on to the organization.
Future of Retail
How will the retail and distribution industry be reshaped in the future? The retail and distribution industry is in the midst of a whirlwind of major changes, such as changing consumer preferences and the shift to e-commerce, which has accelerated in the wake of COVID-19.
At the same time, however, there are still major inefficiencies in the industry. For example, it is estimated that more than 6 million tons of food is lost annually in Japan because it is not delivered to consumers' mouths. Together with our partners, we are committed to supporting the healthy development of the industry as a whole and contributing to a richer purchasing experience for people by using the power of software to not only improve the productivity of each player in the industry, but also to eliminate friction between them.
- Questions and keywords for the future being explored
- Can't we reduce inventory destruction to zero with the power of algorithms?
- How can digital technology empower the "hospitality" of sales associates?
- What will the future digital-first store experience look like?
- How much can we reduce environmental impact by optimizing the entire supply chain?
Solution & Products
- Demand Forecasting and Optimization Solutions
- Demand forecasting models are built using state-of-the-art algorithms. This model predicts with a high degree of accuracy the number of products sold and the number of customers who will visit the store, enabling cost optimization and operational automation in areas such as inventory, staffing, and pricing. Many retailers have adopted our system.
- Shelf allocation automation and optimization solutions
- This solution automates the shelf allocation process, which is an enormous task for manufacturers and wholesalers. A mathematical optimization algorithm suitable for the company's requirements is selected, and based on past shelf allocation trends and product priorities, shelf allocation designs for several hundred stores are automatically generated.
If you would like to learn more about unpublished case studies or technology trends in the industry, please contact us. An industry representative will contact you.